Re: tc/htb still hangs system - ksymoops traced.

Tomasz Wrona wrote:
> OK, I retyped screenshot and put it to ksymoops  and it said:
> [Will it be enough info to debug, what can I do also ?]

I guess Martin could figure it out from this. I'm too lazy ;-)

But it would be interesting to see whether this problem also
shows up in tcsim (then, it should be easy to diagnose it
completely). You seem to have a sequence of configuration
commands that reliably cause this crash, right ? If yes, it
would be good if you could send them.

Also, do you know what happens at the time of the crash ?
Is this simply the first packet that hits HTB after some
change, or is this a packet with special characteristics ?
(Specific flow, etc.)

- Werner