ANNOUNCE: guide to linux IP; basics through iproute2/LARTC topics

Hello all,

I have been working on a guide to IP networking with linux for some time
now, and have been putting off announcing this project for no good reason.

A colleague has suggested that I might benefit from following the open
source credo, (release early, release often).  In this spirit, let me
state that the document is still only draft quality, and I would welcome
contributions, suggestions and feedback.

I am announcing my:

  Guide to IP Layer Network Administration with Linux

  http://plorf.net/linux-ip/

This is intended to be a companion guide and HOWTO for simple host
networking configuration to complex multi-link routers.  I have spent my
recent efforts providing examples and English descriptions of many of the
iproute2 tools and other common command line utilities used in IP
networking.  This is meant to be an adjunct and companion to the existing
documentation such as ip-cref.ps and man pages for the other command line
tools.

Currently the majority of the content is in the appendices covering the
most common types of operations performed with command line tools and
utilities.

I look forward to any criticism, feedback or suggestions from anybody.
Thanks in advance for any time you may spend looking at this work.

-Martin

--
Martin A. Brown --- SecurePipe, Inc. --- mabrown@securepipe.com