shaping redirected traffic

Hi I have the following situation :

CableTV-NET (128-254)

  |(c0)
Cisco7233 -(s0)-----> Internet
  |(e0)

QoS Server

Now I will route all traffic coming from Cable-net to Internet trought the QoS server AND then back from internet trought the QoS-Server again to the Cable-net, how I will do is another matter, i have some ideas.. ( if u have ideas too mail directly to me, i will be very glad if u can help me on this too .... i'm still one week cisco user :") ) but the main question is not this..... I'm wondering will I be able to SHAPE the traffic in both directions .... My worries are that I'm using only one Ethernet interface on the QoS-Server ? Do U have any ideas will I be able to do this ?

Or I have to put 2 Ethernet cards on the QoS-Server, one for incoming and one for outgoing traffic ? I don't want to do this :"[, it becomes too weird .....
One more thing I will use tcng (preffer it instead tc, 'cause i will have a very complex setup and i worry if i use directly tc that i will mess everything)

(I will probably get a separate serial-card (Frame realay), but it is not an option at the moment and wont be soon)

Thanx alot in advance

raptor@unacs.bg
PS. These days I'm very busy... but when i have free time i will redo the 2.4-NETWORK-DIAGRAM with some updates that Leonardo was so generous to send me...