RADIUS? Traffic Accounting and VPN (PPTP)

Hi All,

I'm trying to find the right tools to be able to track the amount of data
that my users and pulling accross our VPN links.

I've already done a google and hunted thru the Redhat web site but I'm
really just not sure what I'm looking for.

Could someone give me some links or even the correct terms would be a start.

Cheers DiG

Ask not what your broadband Telcos can do for you...
...but what you can do for your broadband community!
Don Gould					Unit 4 / 3 Conroy Street
CBP Team Leader				Maylands , Perth
Bowenvale Communications		WA 6051
www.bvc.com.au				Australia