[LARTC] DNS (bind vs dnsmasq for small dsl network)

On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 05:02:30PM -0600, Bill Williamson wrote:
> I'm setting up a router/firewall/etc to replace my current hardware dsl
> router, and installed bind, but this looks much nicer and usable (for
> something small like my setup).

I recommend you seriously consider using djbdns from
http://cr.yp.to/djbdns.html.

If you need help setting it up, E-mail me -- its pretty easy and for a
small setup, you'll end up editing one line per DNS entry in a text file.

--
Michael T. Babcock
CTO, FibreSpeed Ltd.     (Hosting, Security, Consultation, Database, etc)