[LARTC] DNS (bind vs dnsmasq for small dsl network)

http://www.thekelleys.org.uk/dnsmasq/doc.html

Have any of you used this? Thoughts/oppinions?

I'm setting up a router/firewall/etc to replace my current hardware dsl
router, and installed bind, but this looks much nicer and usable (for
something small like my setup).

I'll have 5 computers behind my firewall all the time, and up to 10-15 once
every other month or so for lan parties.

I've got htb/ingress/etc all happy now, just need to decide on the extras :)