[LARTC] How can I prioritize incoming interactive traffic?

Thank you for your reply!

The scripts on the site really gave me inspiration. As for my second
question I think I will dynamically add/delete filtering rules on
connection/disconnection of players on our game-server. I think I'll use u32
instead of fw filtering though.

But my first question remains unresolved (bw-limit non-interactive incoming
traffic to reduce latency on more important traffic). What I'm thinking
about is a thread which measures bandwith on interactive traffic and then
use "tc filter change" on the bandwith limiting rule. Has anyone done this
before or have a more clever solution?

/Torgil