[LARTC] How can I prioritize incoming interactive traffic?

Hi Torgil,

sorry, i'm not that far in traffic conditioning, that i can answer your
first question, but here's my answer to the second:

S> Question 2:
S> Is there a way (without much additional code on kernel/userspace
programs) to bandwidth-limit single connections on the game-server? Some
people with good connections seems to flood the server with updates. S>

you might try with the limit.conn-script from http://www.chronox.de/ to
slow down individuals.. as far as they connect from static ips
everything is fine.. if you want some interactive limiter i bet you're
better off with a classful conditioning..

--
Best regards,
 Kilian			mailto:kk@verfaction.de