[LARTC] u32 and fw coexistance

On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 02:51:04PM +0530, Sumit Pandya wrote:
> Hi,
> 	Bert, I's replied by only you for my problem under subject "Two u32
> problems: module count and fw" in LARTC
> List(http://mailman.ds9a.nl/mailman/listinfo/lartc). But I think you felt
> bad from the way I responced and you stopped communication. Here by this
> mail I apologies for any unwanted mistakes and request you to go through the
> thread of mentioned subject in arcieves "2001q4".
> 	So don't you feel that is seems like some bug, and it must no longer exist
> in our favriote Linux. What is 'exploit script'? I can post that if in
> addition of those mentioned commands sequence, you require that script.

Well - if you find a problem, you should make it easy to reproduce for
others, so they can help.

See: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
And: http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html

That's what an exploit script does - it shows anybody the problem.

Regards,

bert

--
http://www.PowerDNS.com          Versatile DNS Software & Services