[LARTC] [ard: 2.4routing-howto bugs(1) comments(3)]

--5/uDoXvLw7AC5HRs

Hi,
Just like Stegan earlier in this list, I wanted to report the same bug.
I am not sure if it has changed already.
--
<ard@telegraafnet.nl> Telegraaf Elektronische Media  http://wwwijzer.nl
http://leerquoten.monster.org/ http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1855.html

--5/uDoXvLw7AC5HRs