[LARTC] u32 and fw coexistance

Hi,
	Bert, I's replied by only you for my problem under subject "Two u32
problems: module count and fw" in LARTC
List(http://mailman.ds9a.nl/mailman/listinfo/lartc). But I think you felt
bad from the way I responced and you stopped communication. Here by this
mail I apologies for any unwanted mistakes and request you to go through the
thread of mentioned subject in arcieves "2001q4".
	So don't you feel that is seems like some bug, and it must no longer exist
in our favriote Linux. What is 'exploit script'? I can post that if in
addition of those mentioned commands sequence, you require that script.
	Thanks for your attention.

-- Sumit