[LARTC] HTB not working quite the way I'd expect?

>     tc class add dev eth8 parent 1:1 classid 1:10 htb rate 200kbps\
>      ceil 250kbps burst 10k
>     tc filter add dev eth8 protocol ip parent 1: prio 1 u32 match ip\
>      src 199.212.53.0/24 flowid 1:10
>
>     tc class add dev eth8 parent 1:1 classid 1:11 htb rate 50kbps \
>      ceil 200kbps burst 2k

> So, our residence students are assigned to classid 1:11.  Notice that
> 1:10, our DMZ, is given prio 1, because I want it to get any extra
> bandwidth before our residence.  Indeed, residence users are happily

You did it wrong ! prio 1 attached to filter has to do nothing with
prio 1 attached to the class. I have a BIG objectives to the overal
filter design in Linux QoS but I can't do anything with it.
Simply add prio 1 to the class definition (last tc line above).
And let me know ! ;)

devik