[LARTC] proxy arp and routing

Hello,

Given the network map below, I am able to ping any ip on all networks from the
linux box.  However, from the cisco router, I cannot ping past eth1 on the linux
box.  The reverse is also true; I cannot ping past eth0 from a host on LAN.
proxy-arp is enabled on the linux box and the route to a.b.c.0/24 is added to
the cisco router.  I haven't a clue why either way, I can only get to the far
side of the linux box but no further.

On second thought, maybe this is not an application for proxy-arp.  Your
thoughts are appreciated.

    T1 to ISP

        | /30 net

+----------------+