Subject: [LARTC] Mini-ISP-like bandwidth limiter

hi stan,

Greeting from INDIA .... :-)
We do at our setup with multiple/combo network adapters !.. with
netfilter & lartc not only v do badwidth managment ip based but also a
little bit of la layer 4 switching, priortising usage of our servers !
i dont use GUI interface and am unaware of any but i guess there was
some discussion on netfilter mailing list a few days back for kde
netfilter admin or something like that !
how-to is ones best bet & ofcourse nice guys & gurus on this list makes
it outsanding !

--
Arindam Haldar
Systems & Network