Re: KVM Page Fault Question

Avi,

I guess I only really care about intercepting ring 0 -> ring 3 transitions in the guest. Is there an easier way of intercepting these?
Never mind about this. I figured out a solution to my problem that didn't need to intercept these transitions.

Unfortunately, now I have a new problem. I'm getting a segfault in gfn_to_rmap caused by gfn_to_memslot returning NULL. Would someone mind explaining this code to me? I don't really understand what it is doing.

Also, does the current code assume that any guest page in any level can be shadowed more than once, or are only certain levels allowed to be shadowed multiple times?

Thank you!

Marek

Marek