Re: Mouse and keyboard handling on the VNC console

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 8:04 PM, Michael Jinks<michael.jinks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm installing the old VNC package now, hoping it's better...

Nope, it's worse.  Carries the same sort of failure to connect that I
saw with TightVNC, immediate failure and "Rect too big" to stderr.

Has the world moved to some other set of VNC clients when I wasn't
paying attention?  Searching my Linux distro's package list for VNC
alternatives isn't turning up anything but VNC, TightVNC, and Vinagre,
but it's possible I just don't know the right search string to use.