Re: bug: arm64: 3.17 guest regression

> Started taking a look at 3.18-rc2.  It seems that this problem is worse
> now.  In the previous version I was able to make the problem go away in
> the guest by disabling NO_HZ_FULL.  Now no combination of build options
> will boot the guest, it always dies in init.  I also cannot boot the
> host anymore, the host also dies in init with the same problem (either
> too short shared library file or trying to access 0).
The guest issue I was seeing got fixed post rc2 when I did a pull of
upstream head.  -rc2+ now boots fine in the guest.

My host issue while having the same initial symptoms now appear to have
unrelated root cause.  I've narrowed it down to EFI, with some
indication that it may be related to memory layout.  Booting with linux
loader the host kernel works.