Re: Question about installing latest kvm on arm (cannot boot host Linux)

I recommend you use a later branch, kvm-15-v10 for example.

The -stage branches are unflattened patches applied on top of each
other and merged with other changes, the other ones are folded down
patches, rebased on newer upstream kernels.

-Christoffer