Development environment and repositories

Hi all.

The coming activities for this project will be targeted towards better
performance and stability on ARMv6 and ARMv7 and on full system
virtualization including some graphics-touchscreen and network
support. Also, we will be targeting the HTC Dream developer phone and
the BeagleBoard as real hardware platforms.

As we will hopefully produce a lot of quality code for a full phone
virtualization system this semester, I have set up a new git
environment.

Please read these pages on the wiki again:

- https://wiki.ncl.cs.columbia.edu/wiki/index.php/AndroidVirt:Guides:Development_Environment
- https://wiki.ncl.cs.columbia.edu/wiki/index.php/AndroidVirt:Resources:Source_Code

Please take the conventions suggested in the Development Environment seriously.

If anyone wishes to view the sources through the web or clone
anonymously, take a look at:
http://git.ncl.cs.columbia.edu/git

For your convenience I am copying the repository descriptions from the
wiki here:

 - linux-kvm-arm: A standard Linux kernel tree with a KVM branch from v2.6.27
 - linux-android-common: The common Android kernel tree with a KVM
branch based on linux-kvm-arm
 - linux-android-msm: The MSM processor version of the Android kernel
tree with a KVM branch based on linux-kvm-arm
 - linux-guest: A Linux kernel tree with lightweight
paravirtualization patches on the v2.6.17-lpv branch
 - qemu: A standard QEMU tree with KVM for ARM patches

Best,
Christoffer