KVM for Android - status and source code?

Hi,

I'm a research assistant here at UIUC, and a couple of colleagues and I are
considering
using an embedded VMM as basis for a course project this semester.
Basically, we would
run an instance of Android OS on top of that VMM. Therefore, I have a couple
of questions:

1. What's the status of your KVM implementation? For example, does it
successfully boots an
Android OS (or another OS) as guest? In addition, did you test it with a
host other than Android?
2. I noticed that you were trying to use QEMU in the beginning, so I'm
guessing you had to port
it to ARM. If yes, what's the status (e.g., any major bugs)?
3. Is your source code available anywhere? I noticed recently your wiki has
changed and is not
accessible by people outside of Columbia.

Thanks and regards,
Joana

--
Joana M. F. da Trindade