Status

Hi guys,

I just stumbled across this mailing list. It's great to see that you've made so much progress already.

So with smartbooks on the verge of existence, I figured I should look into ARM KVM as well. It would be just great to have an android virtualization on the smartbook. Not to talk of GBA "virtualization" ;-).

So what's the current (as in now) status? Are you still in early init? Anywhere you're stuck I can help with?

Right now I don't have any hardware and am somewhat busy getting S390 support into shape, but I hope I can be of help nevertheless.

You should really send something out to kvm at vger.kernel.org.

Alex