TrustZone?

Using TrustZone would be a great way to reduce overhead, but as you
guessed, I am currently targeting the arm926EJ-S core, which is ISA
ARMv5 without any TrustZone support. The reason being that it is the
one emulated by QEMU. Even arm1136, which is the core in the G1
developer phone doesn't have the TrustZones.

Which ways to use ARMv6 and ARMv7 features to optimize performance
will hopefully occupy starting January :)

/Christoffer