Changes to master branch and kvmtest

Hi.

I changed the kvmtest Makefile to be more general. Thus, it assumes that the
"arm-none-linux-gnueabi-*" tools are on the PATH and do not reference these
absolutely. This follows standard convention for use of gcc and makes the
Makefile portable across our different machines.

Unfortunately we have to directly reference a path for our cusom kernel, and
we have different locations for this one. Therefore, I though of the best
'convention' to follow and link with headers from
/usr/src/android/kernel/...  If you don't keep the source there (as I didn't
for instance) create a symbolic link to you kernel source.

This way we don't have to modify the Makefile on each commit.

Also, as can be seen in a recent git commit message, I cleaned up some
unused files in the kernel source and consolidated a few header files. I
will make sure that this merges with whatever commits we have after this
weekend.

Best regards,
Christoffer