Changes to master branch and kvmtest

I'm fine with the changes to the makefile and moving the headers to
/usr/src/android/kernel.

For the commits you made to the master branch, that is unacceptable.  I
have been very careful not to merge to the master branch before letting
you give the okay, I expect the same be done.  I don't care about the
formatting/name changes so much as the incompatible and redundant
changes you made to kvm_regs.  Please tell me why this is necessary, and
then I will start thinking about reworking my 50+ kvm_regs scaffolding I
have created for testing the emulation code.

For the name changes to kvmarm_xxx, did these become interfaces?  I was
under the impression that kvmarm_xxx type stuff should only be for
interfaces, and if a function is internal to that source file that
prefix shouldn't be used.  I don't care either way, I'm just curious.

Regards,
Brian