Coding style

Hi guys.

I am writing some integration code between the KVM module and QEMU, and with
my use of tools I get a lot of unreadable code due to long lines and my
editor's default indent length is different from much of the code already
written.

I suggest that we all take a look at Documentation/CodingStyle in the kernel
and try to adhere to these principles somewhat.

For instance, I think 80 characters max line width is good to follow, and I
really really think we should agree on a common indentation width:) The
kernel docs suggest 8 spaces, but I don't care as long as we agree on
something.

I really hope that I am not stepping on anyone's toes here, but as we will
probably be writing a lot of code in common files over the next weeks, I
think this is the right time to consider this.

Hope you all had a nice weekend.

Rgds,
Christoffer