[ANNOUNCE] makedumpfile: Moved to GitHub

Hi,

The makedumpfile project page has moved to GitHub:
  https://github.com/makedumpfile/makedumpfile

To clone its repository:
  $ git clone https://github.com/makedumpfile/makedumpfile.git

As announced last week, the devel branch was removed and the master branch
serves as a development branch that will contain all patches that are queued
for the next release.

The SourceForge page will be kept as is for the old source archives.

Thanks,
Kazu