[PRE-ANNOUNCE] makedumpfile: Moving to GitHub

Hi,

I'm going to move makedumpfile's project page [1] and git repository
from SourcrForge to GitHub for several reasons.  I will announce it
when the preparation is completed.

With this move, I plan to discontinue its 'devel' branch and use 'master'
only.  We have not merged any hotfix directly into the master branch and
distributions have backported patches in the devel branch into their trees.
I don't think we make much use of the branch feature.  I'd like to simplify
the process.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Although moving to GitHub, I continue to prefer you to post makedumpfile
patches to this email list for reasons of a lot of good eyes.

[1] https://sourceforge.net/projects/makedumpfile/

Thanks,
Kazu