Re: References to editing HTML files with Kate

On 07/11/2024 06:21 AM, Duncan wrote:
Richard Owlett posted on Wed, 10 Jul 2024 09:25:40 -0500 as excerpted:

I am new to Kate, though I've been exposed to a wide variety of editors
since the 60's.

As a personal project I wish to reformat a number similarly structured
files for a different audience. These are chapters of the KJV Bible
originally created as a study tool. I wish to create a pleasant reading
experience for some visually impaired seniors.

So this is related to your question but somewhat orthogonal to it.  Still,
you may find it of interest.

I definitely find it of interest.
[I was perhaps hyper-focused on being "on topic".]

My source material is what ebible.org refers to as "Mobile HTML".
I'm using <https://ebible.org/Scriptures/engkjvcpb_html.zip> titled "KJV Cambridge Paragraph Bible"

You may also be interested in "Haiola Scripture Publishing Software"
<https://haiola.org/> thru which our sources are interrelated.

My goal is a paragraph organized KJV Bible using browser independent HTML.