References to editing HTML files with Kate

I am new to Kate, though I've been exposed to a wide variety of editors since the 60's.

As a personal project I wish to reformat a number similarly structured files for a different audience. These are chapters of the KJV Bible originally created as a study tool. I wish to create a pleasant reading experience for some visually impaired seniors.

So far I've been using the GUI to manually edit individual chapters.
*EXCELLENT* tool. One would think Kate was designed with my project in mind ;}

Although I have some specific questions in mind, time would be better spent reading something introducing Kate as a tool for editing HTML files.

TIA