Re: Another strange problem after updating to Debian 11

On Tuesday October 17 2023 12:48:45 Luca Bertoncello wrote:

>Any suggestion?

Change to Devuan ... that's Debian but without the systemd contraption (I'm not claiming that's the culprit, it's just an additional few layers of complexity plus it may be the reason why you can't find relevant logfiles). Devuan Chimaera is Debian 11.

And FWIW, I'm more and more certain that my next DE will not be KDE Plasma. I will continue to use my usual KDE applications and maybe even KWin but there are just too many little annoyances that make me feel I'm not in control. And that's worse in a DE that *used* to put the user in control than in one where you know you have only (very) limited control...
I might try to build a Plasma4 desktop shell though 8)