Another strange problem after updating to Debian 11

Hi again!

I have another strange problem after updating to Debian 11...
*Just if I use a console started on local machine from KDE* it seems that the ESC key not works as expected.
I have to use SHIFT-ESC to get it...

I discovered the problem using vim, and ESC is very important... Curiosly, if I double tap on the ESC key, a new TAB of the console will be startet...

Using the system via SSH does not have any problem.

Any suggestion?

Thanks
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert@xxxxxxxxxxx)