Automatic PSK wifi on boot

Several hours of reading search results and I can't find an answer.
Plenty of people explaining how to run an nmcli command to start w
wifi connection, but that requires that a person has already logged
in. I want the connection to come up automatically on boot. The trick
seems to be, where do I put the password so NM can see it? And what
other settings have to be there so it even tries to see it?

If it matters, I'm trying this on a Fedora 37 clean install.
--
         Dave Close, Compata, Irvine CA       +1 714 434 7359
       dave@xxxxxxxxxxx              dhclose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx