Need a KDE Screensaver for the DE.

We as dedicated users of KDE Respectfully request that a Screensaver be integrated within
the KDE desktop environment. The x11 screensaver works except gives a warning sign after
boot so that solution is out of the question. Perhaps being integrated within the DE could be
developed for a future release on KDE. This would be greatly appreciated by the vast user community of KDE. As I remember the fabulous artwork of KDE 4 series.
Thanks to everyone at KDE for all of the hardwork and dedication that each of you accomplish.
Respectfully,
Bernard Stafford