Some of the search folders in this query are still being indexed or are excluded from indexing completely. The results below may be incomplete.

If I search something in specific folders I get the message:
"Some of the search folders in this query are still being indexed or are
excluded from indexing completely. The results below may be incomplete."

I can click "reindex".

After doing so I can search again but I get:
"Some of the folders you want to search in are not fully indexed yet or have
been excluded from indexing. All the folders checked below will be scheduled
for priority reindexing. If you uncheck a folder it may still be indexed
later, unless it was manually excluded from indexing."
Here I can click "Reindex"

The only Logging messages in akonadi console above "info" are:
Fetched an item which is already in the model

E.g. my filter is:
message status is not read.
in approx 10 specific folders.
2 folders are allegedly not indexed.

Even after forceful reindex the search contains a lot of read messages (which
is clearly against the filter rule)