how to make konsole tabs more distinguishable

Hi,

when opening multiple tabs in a konsole window, the active tab is virtually
indistinguishable from the tabs that aren't active.  How can I make the
active tab more distinguishable, like giving it different a background
colour?

I've tried to use the Colours settings in the System Settings to change the
colour of active tabs, but there doesn't seem to be a setting for this.
For most of the colour settings I can't tell what they affect, and there
are too many of them to figure it out by trial and error, especially since
changing the settings doesn't always apply them.