Re: plasma freeze after removing panels or widgets on panels

On 10/08/2015 12:14 PM, ianseeks wrote:
It might be advisable to post the release versions of the software you have
installed, OS, KDE Plasma etc to help in the analysis of your issue

The one packaged with Debian sid at the moment.

ivan@gloom:~$ aptitude show plasma-desktop
Package: plasma-desktop
State: installed
Automatically installed: no
Version: 4:5.4.2-1

ivan@gloom:~$ plasmashell -v
plasmashell 5.4.2

I guess there may be some packages still transitioning or with different version number and I know it may be an issue. If I had to report a bug I'd go to debian bug system before posting here. Actually no one is reporting this problem or a similar one on debian bug tracking system so I may guess it may be a problem of some leftover of my previous installation.

But I'd just like to know how I can manually delete the panel and plasma desktop configuration since it seems that even removing the files that I think should contain widgets setup etc... panels are still there.

thanks

--
Ivan Sergio Borgonovo
http://www.webthatworks.it