Re: Q: how to stop mouse wheel scrolling though desktops?

D. R. Evans <doc.evans <at> gmail.com> writes:
> Ever since moving to jaunty, whenever I move the mouse wheel while
> positioned on a desktop, I get moved to another desktop.
>
> I find the behaviour infuriating -- far too easy to move away from the
> desktop I want in error. But I've looked in what seems to be the obvious
> places in System Settings, and can't find any way to disable this.

Is there a way to configure this yet?  I've been searching around, but can only
find people asking (in particular, people like me who like the Logitech
free-spinning scroll wheel, but who end up zooming around multiple desktops if
they wander from an application while scrolling rapidly :o)

(I am using opensuse 11.2 with KDE 4.3.1, which I think must be the latest
stable version).

Thanks,
Andrew