Bug 162368: Plasma Digital Clock

I did have a chance to play with the Plasma Digital Clock.

I have some screen shots here:

http://home.earthlink.net/~tyrerj/kde/KDE-4/Plasma_Digital_Clock/Short_Date/

and the experimental patch used for them here:

http://home.earthlink.net/~tyrerj/kde/KDE-4/Plasma_Digital_Clock/Plasma_DigitalClock.patch

Note that the patch works ONLY with the short date format, I have not
done any work on the GUI configuration dialog, and I have done nothing
about the fonts size.

I have not finished with the long date format code yet.

The clock only uses a vertical panel at the top of the screen which is
just large enough for the clock. [see attached].

--
James Tyrer

Linux (mostly) From Scratch

JPEG image