www.rapidBOOKS.ca is now launched - with 4 KDE books to start with

We are pleased to announce www.rapidBOOKS.ca is now launched, and at present we have following KDE titles scheduled to release in Spring 2010:

- KDE in everyday use
- KDE - The QT Programming Book
- KDE for the Graphical User
- KDE for Professional & Scientific Writing

rapidBOOKS is participating in CeBiT 2010- Hanover, Germany from Mar 02 thru Mar 06 . Our location is Hall 13, Stand D14, and if any of the KDE developers are interested in attending CeBiT and helping us out in spreading the word about rapidBOOKS then please let us know! We'll be happy to provide them a complimentary admission good for one day.

Also, if any KDE developers have any unique KDE titles which they would like to see published then send your proposals to iwant2write at rapidbooks dot ca.

Happy Holidays and Best Wishes for the New Year 2010!!

Best,
rapidBOOKS LP Team
Calgary, AB Canada