Re: Dolphin took over my KDE 3

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 8:42 AM, Anne Wilson <cannewilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thursday 11 December 2008 13:46:48 Kishore wrote:
> Dolphin is really nicer to konqueror. I took a long time to really accept
> that! I hope you give dolphin some time before you decide to go back to
> konqueror. Besides, konq really just uses the dolphin part for file
> management!

Dolphine is like an iceberg - what you first see is a tiny fraction of what's
there.  Take a look at
http://userbase.kde.org/Tutorials/File_Management#Discover_Dolphin

Anne

Wow
I for one appreciate that great site resource on Dolphin. I had no idea of its full capabilities. Anne I thank you.  I was wondering is there  such a site and if so sure a work in progress of the essential differences in the KDE development. I am being patient but ubuntu which I have in the KDE session is 4.1 and SUSE 11 I have as 3.5. Maybe its just me, but 3.5 makes SUSE far easier to navigate then 4.1 in ubuntu. It just might help to understand if there was such a resource. Welcome back I missed you.

Allen Meyers
texas.chef94@xxxxxxxxx