Re: Bear in mind that we do NOT receive our own posts (Re: Lost mails)

On Wednesday 29 August 2007, you wrote:
> Maybe I don't understand the issue correctly and if so, please excuse me
> and clarify...

For my part in this particular discussion, it is simply a matter of some
folks using GMail accounts receive their own messages and others using
GMail accounts don't; discussion of why things might be different...

As for your question, I think folks like to see their message actually made
it to the list.
Especially in situations where replies may not be forthcoming or where
replies may not be had for several days.

--
Clinton E. Troutman
CeTro