Re: Bear in mind that we do NOT receive our own posts (Re: Lost mails)

From: "Merle Reine" <merle.reine@xxxxxxxxx>
> Default for Mailman is to receive a copy of your email too.  I use it for
> our company and just did a fresh install of the latest version to start.
>
> Someone at kde must have turned it off but it should be on by default as
> most people want to get a copy of their email to know that the email was
> delivered.
> Also,  I receive mine in gmail just fine so it must be some other problem
> you have with gmail as they do not block mine and I send several dozen a day
> and get a copy of mine always.

I'm on another list that I use GMAIL for and I don't get a copy back of the message I send to a list.  I'm not sure why, I just know my wife has similar problems.  If anyone knows how to fix that I'd sure appreciate it as well.

See Ya'
Howard.

--- Begin Message --- Default for Mailman is to receive a copy of your email too.  I use it for our company and just did a fresh install of the latest version to start.

Someone at kde must have turned it off but it should be on by default as most people want to get a copy of their email to know that the email was delivered.
Also,  I receive mine in gmail just fine so it must be some other problem you have with gmail as they do not block mine and I send several dozen a day and get a copy of mine always.

Merle Reine
VP of Technology
Vanguard Industries