Re: The Integrated Desktop

> KMail < Thunderbird

I totally disagree. KMail integration in Kontact makes it a serious competitor
of Evolution or Outlook (not express) or Lotus.

Thunderbird has none of the PIM capabilities of Kontact, as far as I know, but
I have not used the last version.

> Konquerer < Firefox

Very personal opinion. I like firefox, but when you have a problem on a
website, you try it on Konqueror and usually it does not have the problem
anymore.

By the way, try to manage files or diff with firefox if you can.