free text to speech software

    Hi everybody.

Can someone help me please ?

Can somebody tell me where I might be able to find and what the names there are of particular text to speech software ? I am referring to the free text to speech software and hopefully, ones that are of a high quality ? I believe there are some that are under current development and some that are not ?

If you could help, that would be great.

Thanks very much.