Where has kisdndock gone to?

Hi,

I have just installed Fedora Core 3 which includes KDE 3.3.0. From previous releases I have already been accustomed to have to recompile the kdeadmin package to get kisdndock (don't know why it has been commented out).

But now I find to my great disappointment that kisdndock seems to have been removed completely! Can anybody tell me where it has gone to or if there is a replacement? For someone having ISDN only, kisdndock is a great utility: simply connect and disconnect with a single mouse click, see if you are connected and whether the connection is still being used, and all this in just one little cm2.

Regards,

    Michael