Re: To embed or not to embed

Shawn Willden wrote:
On Friday 14 November 2003 07:05 pm, James Richard Tyrer wrote:

askSaveapplication/x-tbz=Yes

Note the lack of a delimiter between: 'askSave' and 'application'.

and the logical sense of it seems backwards to me. I don't know what
would

happen if you added a line like this but with: "No" for

something that you wanted to be prompted for.

Actually, I had found this, too, and played with it a little, but it didn't seem to work. I think perhaps I was confused by the reversed logic. I'll have to try it again. Also, I think I'll submit a bug report about the lack of a GUI option to manage this (and the lack of documentation: I found out a lot of stuff about the .kde files, but I did via heavy use of 'find -cnewer' and 'diff').

Also note that this, like other KDE setup changes, doesn't take effect immediately. It has to run: "kbuildsycoca" first after a notification from FAM. If you want to make sure they have taken effect, you can run this yourself in a Konsole.

--
JRT