How to duplicate user settings??

Hello,

I have a KDE system that is used my dozens of users, and I configured one
of those accounts exactly in the way that I all wanted them to be. How do
I duplicate shose settings to all the other users?

Simply copying does not work, because of the user-dependent paths in the
configuration files...

Thanks,

Dik