📆 Upcoming Events from NASA-JPL

Register today to learn how we study the universe! ✨🔭🛰️

EDUCATION EVENTS

Learn how we observe the universe and how you can too

Webinar: Observing the Universe

Webinar – Observing the Universe

When: Wednesday, Nov. 8, 10:30 to 11:15 a.m. PST (1:30 to 2:15 p.m. EST)

Where: Online (link will be provided to registered participants)

Target Audience: All U.S.-based audiences

Overview: In this educational webinar, experts will discuss how we observe and learn about the universe and how you can capture your own photos of the night sky. Participation is limited, so register today!

MORE UPCOMING EVENTS

Educator Webinar: Studying the Universe from Earth and Space

Educator Webinar

Saturday, Nov. 11, 10 to 11:30 am PST (1 to 2:30 p.m. EST)

Studying the Universe from Earth and Space

Public Event: Celebrate Halloween With NASA Online

Public Event

October 2023

Celebrate Halloween With NASA Online

FEATURED RESOURCES

Student Activities

Student Project: Create a Halloween Pumpkin Like a NASA Engineer

Student Project | Grades 6-12

Create a Halloween Pumpkin Like a NASA Engineer

Student Project: Describe Rocks Like a NASA Scientist

Student Project | Grades 4-8

Describe Rocks Like a NASA Scientist

Slideshow: Mysteries of the Solar System and Beyond
Student Project: RoverView 3-D Glasses

Student Project | Grades K-12

RoverView 3-D Glasses

Slideshow: 10 Things We Can Learn from Webb's First Images

Educator Guides

Lesson: The Science of Color

Lesson | Grades 2-8

The Science of Color

Lesson: Make a Planetary Exploration Balloon
Lesson: Using Light to Study Planets

Lesson | Grades 6-11

Using Light to Study Planets

Lesson: Math of the Expanding Universe

Lesson | Grades 9-12

Math of the Expanding Universe

Article

Teachable Moments: How Scientists Captured the First Image of a Black Hole
Teachable Moments: Exploring the Mystery of Our Expanding Universe
Teachable Moments: Webb Telescope Sees the Universe Like We've Never Seen It Before

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT

Article: Spend the School Year With NASA-JPL

Spend the School Year With NASA-JPL

Make educational connections to NASA and JPL happenings all year long with this calendar of upcoming events and links to educational resources.

FOLLOW JPL EDUCATION ON:

FacebookTwitterInstagramYouTube