Prepare for Pi Day 🥧🍕

An all-new NASA Pi Day Challenge arrives on March 9! ✨

EDUCATION UPDATES | FEBRUARY 2023

Here's how to serve up a mathematical feast this Pi Day

Public Event: Celebrate Pi Day with NASA

Pi Day is just a month away, and we've got everything you need to serve up a mathematical feast this year. On March 9, our 10th annual NASA Pi Day Challenge goes live with four new illustrated math problems featuring NASA missions and science – and, of course, pi. For even more ways to celebrate Pi Day on March 14, look no further than our event page, which lists a number of resources designed to get students and learners of all ages excited about and engaged in the mathematical constant that helps NASA explore Earth and space every day. Learn more and start exploring at the link below.

MORE UPCOMING EVENTS

Public Event: Perseverance Mars Rover Landiversary

Public Event

Saturday, Feb. 18

Perseverance Mars Rover 'Landiversary'

Apply Now for JPL Summer Internships

Internships

Deadline: Friday, March 31, 2023

JPL Summer Internship Program 2023

WATCH & LEARN

Learning Space With NASA - Make a Mars Helicopter

Student Webinar

Learning Space With NASA –Make a Mars Helicopter

NEW & NOTABLE ON JPL EDU

Articles

Article: 18 Ways NASA Uses Pi
Article: How Many Decimals of Pi Do We Really Need?
Article: How to Get an Internship at JPL

Educator Guides

Pi in the Sky Lessons

Lesson Collection

Pi Day Challenge Lessons

Mission to Mars Student Challenge

Collection | Grades K-12

Mission to Mars Student Challenge

Student Activities

Slideshow: NASA Pi Day Challenge

Slideshow

NASA Pi Day Challenge

The 2023 challenge arrives on March 9!

ACROSS THE NASA-VERSE

You've Got Perseverance
NASA Space Place: Uplink Downlink Game

NASA Space Place

Play DSN Uplink-Downlink

Video: Surprisingly STEM: Moon Rock Processors

FOLLOW JPL EDUCATION ON:

FacebookTwitterInstagramYouTube