WATCH LIVE TONIGHT: NuStar - Studying the Universe in X-Ray - May 26 at 7:00 p.m. (PDT)

Join us to learn how NuSTAR has expanded our knowledge of the universe after almost a decade of operation.
NASA/ JPL/ CalTech

Latest News

LECTURE SERIES

The Nuclear Spectroscopic Telescope Array, or NuSTAR, is the first space telescope capable of taking focused high-energy X-ray observations of the cosmos, providing unprecedented information on the dynamics of black holes, exploding stars, and the most extreme active galaxies. Join us to learn how NuSTAR has expanded our knowledge of the universe after almost a decade of operation. Tune in Tonight

@NASAJPL Facebook@NASAJPL TwitterJPL Website@NASAJPL Instagram@JPLnews YouTubeNASA JPL LinkedIn